2.20.2010

Baby shower by Jen & Kastell

My friends Jen Schumann and Kastell in my ward through me the cutest baby shower this week. I loved all the lavender details everywhere--from the candy bar, cake pops, plates/napkins, invitation to the little purple Pearce banner.

Darling postcard style invitation (Jen designed this herself. I love it so much!)


Details



Group shot: Jen Scott, Laura, Kristy and Megan

Kastell & Me


Kelly

Me & Michele Briscoe

Amy, Autie and Beth & Melody getting ready for Baby Bingo


Rachael & Me

Lindsey, Sheila, Michelle

Present time!!
cute little felt flower headband Jen Scott made.

Thank you everyone for making me feel so special and spoiling Pearce rotten!! :)

10 comments:

Laura said...

Oh my goodness. oh my goodness! emily-- this is the cutest shower I've ever seen! Loved LOVED the colors and the everything about it... including you and little Pearce. I can't wait to meet her : )

Jessica said...

those invitations looked so cute! dang girl -- you got the hook up. i wish we could have been there!!! i can't believe you only have 4 weeks left -- that is bananas. lylas. hahaha.

Shannon said...

Oh, I wish I could have been there! It looked like such a nice shower with so many people that love you! How fun that Rachael got to be there! I love the Pearce banner and cute invitation. Such great keepsakes!

Sarah said...

what an awesome shower!! you;ve got some great friends! I bet you got some good loot too. I can't believe Pearce is almost here!!!

Christian and Brooke Bowers said...

Looks like the shower turned out great . . . can't wait to hear the details. . . I just met little Olivia tonight and we couldn't believe how soon little Pearce will be here!

Tasha said...

You look beautiful! I hated when people told me I looked radiant, but you really really do! Pearce is a beautiful and strong name! I love it! Is the nursery lavender? Other colors? When is your actual due date?

Mike and Janae said...

How fun!!! What a cute shower! I can't believe she'll be here so soon already!! YAY

Tommy and Monique Shelby said...

Looks like you had such a great baby shower! Bummed I missed it. I'll have to send you something up with Jeremy.

Melody Odell said...

It was such a fun shower to be at, leave it to Jen and Kastell to through the best shower. It was so much fun.

mama said...

lovely, lovely, lovely. The color is beautiful. Maybe you should have called her Violet! Looks like you received some nice gifts. So fun. love ya...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...