Other things not shown in video:
- Freddie carrying around the TV remote in his pocket all Thanksgiving, so that no one would change the channel on his football games. This definitely got Pea a little riled up! Hello, only child syndrome! She'll have to learn quickly very soon. :-)
- Laura's beautiful AND delicious apple pie! You go girl!
- Pearce had some crazy screaming fits for 2.5 days straight. But maybe I shouldn't write that since I don't want to remember it. But thank goodness Laura stayed 2 days with us, and was my angel when I was at my wit's end. Laura gives her the most fun bubble baths, and tells her the best princess stories. And even babysat for us to go see a matinee of Skyfall. 'Thank you Laura' just doesn't cut it.
- Even with Pea's meltdown's it was so nice to have Jeremy home with us for 4 days. It really felt like a long time, and didn't seem to go very fast. I guess that's the up-side of not traveling during the holidays.
- Picking out our Christmas tree at Home Depot. Couldn't agree on a tree. I wanted a "fraser" fir because it's a little more quirky and spaced out branches, but NO SMELL :-( And Jeremy wanted regular noble fir because of wonderful smell, but there were only really bushy ones. No bueno. So onto Costco, but there's are all bundled up. So then to a 2nd Home Depot, and voila! We found a tree that we both agreed on! A noble with perfect smell, that wasn't too bushy. Happy we didn't just settled at the first place.
- We made my sister Jessica's peppermint ice cream to eat while decorating the tree. I'll have to post recipe on my other blog, so good.