5.09.2013

transition

Oh this boy...

waking up from his nap.
i've been transitioning him to his crib for naps the past week. and i'm really ready to do a full transition from bassinet in living room at night to his crib, too. but i'm still too nervous for him and pearce to share a room. he still wakes up in the night and i don't want him to wake her up. i kept waiting for him to sleep through the night regularly to move him in there with her. but i'm just ready to have my living room back, and not move the bassinet from LR to our bedroom everyday. so we'll see...


watching his sailboat mobile go round and round.
 Oh... here comes Pearce.
She wanted to show him her seating chart for her tea party tomorrow. She painted it, too. 



4 comments:

Will and Natalie Giddens said...

CUUUUUTE! He is a doll baby and Pearce is a sweetheart. I had Everett and Juliana in the same room by the time J was five months old. It stayed that way until she was almost 2 and I don't think she ever woke Everett up at night when she cried or woke up. Is Pearce a heavy sleeper? World War 3 could be going on outside and Everett would sleep right through it. Good luck!

Shannon said...

hahahaha love the flying shot of Pearce at the end!

Those pictures of Henry are soooo adorable!! He's getting so big! He's such a cutie pie. I wish I could reach through and pick him up!

Love the ones of the two of them together too! So sweet.

I'm sure you're so ready for him to have his own room...I guess you'll see how it goes one night at a time.

Sounds like a fun time tea party tomorrow! Can't wait to hear how it goes! :) Good luck!

Brooke said...

You do an amazing job capturing the personalities of your sweet babies. . . I seriously wish I had that talent. The photos themselves are like a journal! Pearce just makes me smile . . . love that girl!

allegra said...

I agree with Brooke! Such a talent you have capturing the moments!! Her little balancing act on the railing of crib is quite impressive! haha! And H is smiling at her and almost reaching for her as she's looking down on him. PRETTY CUTE! Transitions are kinda hard. But he'll get it quick I'm sure. He seems like a pretty chill little dude. Good luck with it all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...