1.31.2014

family photos by my bestie

 Gotta give a big shout out to my bestie, Linds!! She took our family photos THANKSGIVING DAY, right after the big meal. Love these! I feel like they are genuine, who we really are. Felt so comfortable around her, and even forgot we were taking pics part of the time. She was fast, and so easy-going. There's no way Jeremy would have *enjoyed* family photos by any other photographer, I'm pretty sure of it. Photos aren't really his thing. Come on.. is it any guy's thing? But this process was literally painless. Out/In our cars in less than 30 minutes. And luckily, we are just a few blocks from Sugarhouse Park. The only downside was all of Lindsay's kids, Pearce's new best friends, were still at our house and she was majorly bummed/moody about being at the park with US. hahahha Hence the serious/moody Pearce faces.  Love you linds!! Thanks for these!!!!! :)

And you have to check out my lil sis Laura's engagement pictures she just took last week...  click here. SO good.




this one below is my fave and already in a frame on our living room shelf. :)



7 comments:

Lindsay said...

LOVE YOU!!! XOXOXO

heidi said...

darling and beautiful. if lindsay is your bestie, can i be your beastie?

allegra said...

ooooh her photos are so SO beautiful! I love them Em!! Pearce's face in that second photo... I just couldn't help but laugh!!!! She is so cute and FUNNY!!!! Such a little character and I just love her. Love how she edited these pics- so soft and dreamy and classy looking. Beautiful.

allegra said...

Oh and that first one of Pea, even though she's not smiling, I LOVE it!! She looks really beautiful and almost like shes giving a model serious pose. hahahaha. Pretty pretty girl.

Shannon Sorensen said...

Did you know you have the cutest family ever?!! I LOVE these pictures of you all together!! I wondered what the story was being P's attitude. Makes sense she was bummed. She's still as cute as can be even with her sad face.

Your friend is an awesome photographer - I love the natural light, expressions and posing. The blanket is a great idea that pulls everyone together. She's got such a great lens - the photos are as crisp and clear as can be.

Love, love, love these! Sooooo cute!!!

Shannon Sorensen said...

P.S. Gorgeous photos of your sis and her new beau!!! So happy for her!

Jessica said...

hahahahaha. pearce's faces are killing me in all these pictures! :) and the one you said is your fave and framed on the mantle already is perfection. i LOVE henry's cute little smiling face in that one. great job lins!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...